Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Friends like family

Somewhere in Chicago
The connection and love you feel with your friends from the past are boundless. It's kind of an overwhelming feeling. Doesn't matter, whether it was your best friend, at some point in life or just your batch mate, whom you had few exchanges in a day, limiting to a Hi, Bye or How ya'doin? I just feel as if I have shared a beautiful phase of my life with him/her and you feel connected. Ya'll will never harm each other. Can't really explain what I wanna convey. Tch!

My school, UPenn :)
      All I know is that I am making tad too many promises while I am here in the U.S to meet and go out with my people from the past. I really hope I am able to fulfill them. I wanna go back as an improved person who is more organized, punctual, sober and logical. I hope I'll be able to do that. Maybe living on your own and this far from your peeps makes you realize the importance of people, relationships and in general, life.
As of now, I am just trying to work everything out as I had planned and enjoy as much of my experience here as I can  (and the rest will make for good stories, right?)


Currently, #HighOnLife :)

No comments:

Reflections of 2023