Monday, December 11, 2017

Last few days of 2017

My First SnowFall in Philly. Dec 09, 2017
This year is on the verge of ending soon with promises, wishes, and dreams full for another year. Unlike all other years, I am not going to make any resolutions this year, because :
  1. My resolutions pertaining to doing exercise and lose weight have always gone in vain. Hence, no futile attempts, anymore.
  2. Plans of becoming sane, mature n all that. I think I am now that, already.
  3. Plans for studying harder this year (the stupid ritual of mine, studying 5 mins before and after midnight of every 31st Dec). Please, not this time. Already, I am going to earn my doctorate soon.
  4. Rather, I just plan to celebrate my New Year like I never did before.
Although I am not the person who likes to share his/her plan ahead of time (yeah, I 'm a little old school and believe sharing plans beforehand generally spoils it), let me share this time and see what happens. This New Year Eve, I am planning to celebrate in New York with my bunch of other Fulbright friends. It's actually gonna start from the evening of 25th on Christmas and continue until the 2nd of January. I am looking forward to that. Meanwhile, I will finish my pending stuff from this year and update you with a general overview of this year. I think this will be a good exercise, I would love to look back at it after, maybe, several years and Laugh!. 

6 comments:

Aseem Rambani said...

Great. Congratulations in advance for getting your doctorate degree, will you be getting it in US or India?
Btw, i'll also be in NY for the same week on vacation. You shouldn't have shared your plans :P

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on well deserved doctorate(in adv) , you know what all you have gone through for this.

Have a great year ahead. Keep smiling always . Suits ya !

P.S: Keep sharing these blogs of yours.You have got quite a fan following for whom this is the only source of knowing your well-being :)

Geetanjali Yadav said...

@Aseem: Oh God..Really??? is there a possibility for a quick meet up..OMG..cant believe this :)

Geetanjali Yadav said...

@Anonymous: Well, thanks a lot for being my well-wisher when I have made a good no. of enemies though :P But it would be really great if I knew who you are. Care to share?

Thanks again!


Geetanjali Yadav said...

Never mind. Lets anyway enjoy our holidays!! :D

Aseem Rambani said...

Might be little difficult, as we would be spending most of the time in Long island at my cousin's place and you'd be busy exploring the manhattan and nyc. But will definitely ping you here just in case..

Reflections of 2023