Sunday, March 23, 2014

Bournvit-ed!

Few things I have observed in the previous week that deserve worth mentioning are:

1. Bournvita Milk

Since I am a die hard Milk lover, I have devised certain ways as to how to make my favorite drink even more delicious. One way is to supplement it with the chocolate Bournvita. Umm....Thanks to Cadbury's! Just milk with B'vita isn't enough, how I do it let me explain. So, I start with boiling milk. Boil it to have it giving out big ripples and froth. This way the water in it is evaporated and the milk becomes even more viscous. You know your milk is boiled but you dont have to remove it from the burner. Keep the vessel lying over there after covering it with a lid. This is to ensure that the milk boils in low flame or just with the heat for some time for a bit longer time. This way you get a thick layer of cream on it, so much thick that you can literally chew it. Umm..that is the best form of consuming milk. Now take the milk in a glass and add 1 and half spoon of B'vita and sugar as much as you like it. Stir it properly. You see its color is chocolate brown and looks delicious. Sip it, lick it and feel it! :D


2.  Powdered Milk

One fine afternoon, when it started to crave for something sweet, I looked everywhere in my room to find something sweet. Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything great. There my gaze went on the shelf where I had kept dried Milk powder to make tea. I immediately opened the lid of the vessel and put one spoon of the condensed milk  in my mouth. Ummmm...believe you me, that is the best thing. Thanks to AMul and Nestle! Immediately my eyes were close. I experienced a state of utopia. I didn't want anything else in my life that time. From one spoon it started and kept going on and on. When I was done I saw the box was empty.

Worth a try!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just made bournvita as you said and it was really good :)

Thanks to you.

I'm waiting for your new post. So i can know more about your magic :)

Thanks Again

Geetanjali Yadav said...

hehe..yeah lot lot to write..stay put up :D meanwhile enjoy the chocolate drink ;)

Anonymous said...

Yeah Sure :D
You ever tried this method with horlicks ?

Geetanjali Yadav said...

@anonymous:
whoever you are..reveal your identity while posting a comment. x-(
P.S: I am not God!

Reflections of 2023