Sunday, March 9, 2014

Bakar Post

So this is a Sunday (late) morning and like everyone in this world, I too plan to spend it lavishly. Yesterday, it was hectic. My PhD supervisor is a wonderful gentleman, he is different, different in a good way from all the people I know. For a sabbatical, he's gone to teach in Columbia University, US for 6 months after getting a Nehru Full-Bright Scholarship. That's indeed an achievement. If I was not his student and then if my guide was gone, I would have been really happy as I would get to live peaceful 6 months of my life. But he's superb so I wont have this feeling. Anyways, so once he's gone there we have Lab presentations over SKYPE every fortnight. Yesterday was also one such night. Day was spent preparing slides, evening over Hall Day in Sancharini di's Hall and night with sir. It was all so good. The hall day was experience was also good especially because di's parents have also joined in. I felt so good and remembered my parents.

Okay, so here I am today, all charged only to find everything else is so quiet. Yes, everything is so quiet. Like everyone is sleeping in the day. I wish I get to live in one such surrounding where whenever I wake up, I get to hear some really good music playing around me. It really charges me up. On the contrary, my roomie is STUDYING... O God, who study on a Sunday morning when the mid-semester exams just got over. Anyways, I think I have so much to tell about her that I can write a post dedicating to her :) She is different :D So , now what I ' ll do is watch Mahabharat...Yes! I am addicted to it. I did not see it when I was young, guess I was really young that time but everyone else around me seem to have seen it already. But koi ni, better late than never. Umm, after that lets see..May be I should go for jogging..Umm  I have no idea what to do.. Lets see

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Later that day, did you jog :)

Geetanjali Yadav said...

no :P
but yes on the following day

Anonymous said...

:)

Reflections of 2023