Tuesday, May 20, 2008

MORNING (and) WALK!!

7:30 am : beep..beep(alarm clock) hey..1 missed call..[Mona,6:05 am] why did she call so early??

8:30am : I was in 20th min of my run when I located Sonu 15 metres away. O crap!!
Now, Sonu needs mention..he’s the guy I taught Maths in 8th std..

[Flashback:::: I would have never taken him,if his mother[my AUNT] had not requested me.I taught that CACTUS, algebra,linear equations,geometry etc.. n i rem one day how we ACTUALLY fought..it all started as a joke n we end up kicking each other when my mom came to his rescue..i could have finished that bastard right then..but modesty..huh!!]

I hate him since then..but now he seems to be okay..i too have mellowed down on him…I think tis being human.i noticed his kinda muscular,adolescent body, thin line of moustache n beard.,voice pitched li’l higher this time than 4 yrs back..boys rilly get matured soon. He’s in 12th now..

Uff..what a bad start to day..anyways..i put my head phones back to complete my remaning journey of 10 minutes..

11:45 : breakfast-cum-lunch..was watching a show on NDTV wen phone beeped again..Aseem n I talked for atleast 80 min..yea..about IPL,how he wish to slap Srisanth (lol),that crazy fellow Bhajji,future plans I mean carrier..etc etc..when the battery of his phone died..

5:00 pm : dnt understand the idea behind “holidays home-work”..either u give us holidays or u give us homework. I was talking to this young girl of 5th std when she said “ hey di..would u help me out in making the model of “GLOBE” “…
Me: yes,ofcourse,I would love to …

5:30 pm :I need my daily dose of caffeine ..someone has rightly said it to be a ‘stimulant’

7:00 pm : (door bell)..brother came..
Me :.how come u so early??
Him:any problem??
Me :not rilly..
(he brought me a chocolate..it was all melted by the time..)
Me..bhaiya..u got me a crap..u know??
Him : “I know” [LOL???]

7:30 pm :Badminton time..O,I am the champ..no one dares to challenge me..in case u dint know..;)
8:30 pm : Dinner
9:30 pm..(terrace)..wtf!!its chilly n windy..like the regular-winter-evening.wrapped myslf with something when this Physics researcher called me up..(talk)..hey,u have ur b’day on 24th??? Him: YES..(big grin) yea..i cud almost see that..gotta go..bye.gn
10:30 pm : location:my den
planin to finish few more chapters of the book "three mistak...."
overall a below average day!!..i dnt know how bad i wrote..but i atleast did.
Good night!!!

3 comments:

SAURABH AGGARWAL said...

that was a good time table..he he..

Geetanjali Yadav said...

hmm..thanx..i just tried to scribble something..

Hippu Salk Kristle Nathan said...

This piece looked to me quite natural. Good work.

Reflections of 2023