Friday, May 23, 2008

NO SUBJECT!!

I don't know whether my words would actually be able to vent out the feelings that have sunk in, of what I felt and for the first time I wish to write, other than my musings.
I have all the time in the world now-a-days..
Its been Raining here ..
But this summer tis different..yes it is
First,it is untimely
Second..i can see myself connecting chords to it
Dun know,hours pass by watching these tiny tiny droplets
Droplets of rain meeting their end on my hands..
At the same time,my heart sinks deep down deep
Feeling of guilt surmounting all o’er me
Have /Had I done something wrong??


I wish I had the gumption to act that day
When I ended so bizarre
I went into total turmoil to think anywhichway
I should have ended all that in a more pragmatic way


I am an ordinary soul
Just trying to find my place under the sun
But it hurts when I am mistaken as a heartless soul
Perhaps,I need some time to find some ways..
I guess You’ll not understand..

5 comments:

Aseem Rambani said...

i could sense some solitude in your blog. is it really existing somewhere??

it is indeed a nice blog :)

Geetanjali Yadav said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Geetanjali Yadav said...

hehe..naa..ab nai..it was just for some time..hehe..now toh i am full on rockking..rain stopped ;)

thanks :D:D

SAURABH AGGARWAL said...

this one is actually one of best post i ever read from ur list.. feel u have a poetic touch.. really enjoyed..

Hippu Salk Kristle Nathan said...

I loved the title. If anything in the piece came out better than the title - is the last line. The line reminds me the last line 'Main jaanta hoon ki tu geir hai magar yoohin' of the song- 'Kabhi kabhi mere dil mein khayaal aata hai'. Again, a very nice piece of work. Keep it up.

Reflections of 2023