Monday, August 23, 2021

Long time, no see?

Beautiful Colorado!

      Been a long time. I remember back in college, anytime I was given a deadline, I would have this sudden urge to write something down, and that's how I ended up having over 100 blog entries. It's not the same anymore. Does this imply that I am no longer bound by deadlines? That can't possibly be true. It's simply that I've stopped writing on a regular basis, which isn't good. This is one of my happy place, and I was just going over some of my previous entries. What I wrote made me giggle. It was also a wonderful flashback of memories. I'm not great at remembering things until I'm reminded of them, so writing blogs is probably a good way for me to jot down events/stories from my life. You know, I've been writing here since 2008! Oh my goodness! :) 

That's me! 
     Anyway, I'm doing great and am at a place where I've always wanted to be :) I'm doing some amazing research while taking in the grandeur of Colorado's rugged mountains. I gained weight (as usual) :P. I had a knee (sports) injury in 2019, but I've recovered (almost). I'm more excited on weekdays and Mondays in general than on Saturdays :D I still adore food, music, and everything else life has to offer..! :)
Absolutely gorgeous Tulips I clicked in NYC


P.S: My favorite cartoon Show "South Park" was based out of Colorado. What else do you need :D

1 comment:

Arun said...

More power to you always!

Reflections of 2023