Tuesday, January 10, 2017

8 hour block

We've been told by health experts or often read in newspapers, television that an individual should have an eight-hour block of sleep every day as an adult. There is a lot of conjecture about this that goes on and I think it varies from an individual to individual. However, for me particularly, 8-hour sleep is a must. Though I feel really good after having it, waking up refreshed and having my efficiency better, at the same time, I feel I kind of waste 2 hours of my day into just sleep. I wish I was sleeping for 6 hours instead, then I would have got more time for the day's work.
I even know there is no solution for it, and many a time I have got into trouble or sleeping this long and also deep. Yes, my sleep is long and deep and continuous. I don't know whether it is good or not.

No comments:

Reflections of 2023