Friday, September 16, 2016

My Helipad :)

My Bed is an awesome place on earth for me and my productivity. Though I don’t spend much time on it due to time constraints but it has been very faithful to me. I m a person who does an 8-hour sleep cycle. Needless to say, without the required amount of time, my mind and body refuses to work as efficiently as it could do had I had my sufficient dose. Nonetheless, I have adjusted myself to work under pressure, less sleep, with fatigue, but not without food. That can’t ever happen. Well, that’s another story for some other time. Coming back to my bed, I call it dearly as my helipad. Landing on my helipad, is the same kind of joy I get after flying for long and having a tiring time in a flight. After that, when you touch down, you can relate. The joy of going home, the feeling of achieving stable state, less chaos, kind of spiritual and completeness. It’s that kind of feeling on my helipad.
Many people complaint they have difficult time going to sleep. Without disrespecting them or not agreeing to their apathy, I am on the contrary, someone who falls asleep within a minute, like literally. It sounds amazing, isn’t it? Yeah it is. BUT, it has some drawbacks as well. I am gonna list few:
  1. Easy and quick to fall asleep also means difficult to wake up. (E.g. on my first day when I landed UK, it was 7 pm and I fell asleep. Bhaskar who was also with me, was trying to knock my door to wake me up for going to dinner. He must have knocked and called my name hundreds of time, but I was deaf and was in deep slumber. Lastly he had to call the landlord, and they both opened my door with a duplicate key. Wait, I was still sleeping. And he woke me up standing right in front of me). Same kind of instance has happened before as well.
  2.  I don’t know what I’m gonna do after I marry with this trend of me sleeping with the Godspeed. Just saying. 
Anyways, though there are drawbacks but I am still content with the way and hours of my sleep patterns. It feels good to wake up smiling. My helipad has a biggest role to play. I make sure to pamper it with 8-9 nice and clean bed sheets, 4-5 pillows and my teddy-bear. That’s a lovely place on earth.

No comments:

Reflections of 2023