Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Such a lovely time

You know I was longing for this time when I could feel and say to myself that "I have no other option but to be in library".

Clearly, it is with no bad feelings that I have to go to the library but the truth is, I love to be in the library. Especially, in that corner or room or zone where I am not known to anybody. When I find that kind of space, a sense of completeness fills me from inside and my focus multiplies. Some people like to read or write in their rooms, classes, labs but I am a library person since my college days. I remember all my preparations for GATE, CSIR have been done being in the library. Still these days when I have to write Journal articles I find solace in the library and then the result is just awesome.
One more thing, off lately my life has been so so busy. I never got my "me" time. This is because most of the times, I used to be in lab and when I come back to my Hall, there you go, friends. Lots of friends. Having said that, I don't mean to sound someone who doesn't like to enjoy their company, in fact I used to have ultimate fun and laughter rounds. But, I always wanted to have that day in my life when I could say, since I have nothing else to do/go..I would
rather prefer to go to the dear library.
Well, since I am here in Sheffield and of course there s no match of the number of my friends between KGP and here, honestly telling, I kind of never felt alone or missing friends. Sounds weird? I don't know. But I always had so much to do. If I am not in lab (I mean after lab hours or during the weekend), either I 'd go to library to finish so many work I already have or go do shopping: my favorite thing. Besides that, how can I forget to mention watching South Park. I think this is the third post where I am mentioning South Park. So you can imagine my obsession. 
Anyways, sitting and writing while in the library, munching Doritos and sipping Cappucino, when it is 6:20 pm and sun still shining bright, I continue to work- being alone, unknown to the world still feeling so good and important.
#Life's good

2 comments:

Aseem Rambani said...

Great. Looks like you're having so much fun in UK. Have you moved to UK temporarily or for long-term?

Geetanjali Yadav said...

Hi Aseem,

Nope that was temporary (for 3 months). Now, back in India. May be I'll have some news to share next year :) Hope you are doing good too :)

Reflections of 2023