Friday, August 19, 2016

So Cold

What the fuck is wrong here? Why it's cold when outside its not that much. I need to have a proper temperature to get my brain and body into work. I can't work when I m frigging frozen. It's a Friday and I wanna be with Eric Cartman for the next two days totally. No disturbance, only him and me. It's so cool to be with him. He has become my inspiration. How can he have such an amazing sense of humor, man!
Anyways, at the work front, it seems the wait is not getting over, we waited for the isolates for like 1.5 months, but here everybody is on a holiday, the pretty summers, the stupid British Summers. I thought only Indians were infamous to have that many holidays, but these people here go on holiday like anything. I really wanna do a job here, because I go home only 2 times in a year that too for a week each. But If  I work here, seems I may be rewarded roughly 2 months holiday for the beautiful summers and the cold winters.
My time is getting over quickly, and I wanna finish at least what I started. Let's see if it works. Meanwhile, Eric <3 p="">


No comments:

Reflections of 2023