Saturday, November 23, 2013

From Anywhere to Kharagpur

I am meant to be here, I go everywhere and I come back here. Looks like some connection to me but whatever it is I feel absolutely great about it. I don't know where I'll go after Kgp but all I can say is this, "You can take me anywhere but you can’t just take out Kgp from me". I am once again in this amazing place. It has got a world to me. People often complain that it’s far away from city but I never see it from that angle. It has just got everything for me. And whenever I am here, I do wonderful in everything, Touch Wood. I feel blessed.

I have joined in Bioprocess and Bioproduct development Lab, in Dept. of Biotechnology this time. That’s what I always wanted. My Guide is a wonderful person; so far my labbies have been good too.  I can’t ask for more but to the higher powers, give me strength to really do good and make everyone happy especially my family and friends.

5 comments:

Non - Bong said...

Tumi Khodokpor ache? Ki korchees tumi?

Badi na jabe? Chap khabe :P

Geetanjali Yadav said...

hey you..i know u... :D

Non - Bong said...

Tumi guess korbe. Tumi bujhbe na. Bolbe ami kaun?

Ami kali Da :D

Geetanjali Yadav said...

Hey..how come u kali da..who are you x-( ami tumi maarbo.. :D

Yo said...

hhhiii

Reflections of 2023