Saturday, June 13, 2009

Time and again...

Having some time that isn't up for grabs by responsibilities is amazing really.
The hot and sultry summers are here again!!! And every day is a Sunday...yay!! Once again it’s a vellapanti time...Wohoo!!! So… sitting idle, I once again am a Proud vella... Peacetime!

Everyone has friends so do I. Nothing great. But my friends like everyone else’s are unique and special for me.
It’s a need for all to have somebody to whom u can share any crap, any weird plans, celebrate, frustration-nikalo, disclose dark secrets…or may be irritate just like that. In friendship, according to me, what matters the most is the comfortable-ness. Life becomes simple when you have with you that person, in the same predicament, contemplating on the same choices, apprehensive about the same decisions and always lending ears to you for any of your crap to consider a topic of utmost relevance when you thought nobody will listen to it. Even if you are the strong person from outside, there’s a li’l dumb innocent kiddo within you and this kid sometimes can’t act wisely... then he/she surrenders him/herself to his friends assured of that nothing gonna happen to you as long as your friends are there.
Actually, the thing is I m feeling li’l nostalgic and as we(my group) says most often …feeling ajeeb sa...
When I was bored or when I was bubbly, when I was sad or when I was happy, and when I was just nothing to time when I‘ll be someone, I know I’ll have my friends with me. But, why m I writing all this when there’s actually no need to pen down a thing which is understood…oh ,I m feelin ajeeb sa... I love my best friends and I m really gonna miss them :(

I believe with time, everything falls into its appropriate place. Everything becomes crystal clear.I m growing and learning with time. But the worst part of growing up is that at some point in life, you are to depart from your close ones. And you loose them. Sometimes to distance, sometimes to fate, sometimes to time itself. Its a big big world...and you have the work pressure, career etc. to think of. We all are working towards finding a place for ourselves under the sun. So, it’s assumed, no matter what but you have to be moving on. You can’t do much about it. You give up to time…


For me time is moving really fast and soon I am going to enter an orbit where the baffling thought would be just “Time value and Focus”. I m 22…oh...Really? Isn’t this supposed to be a big age? Do I really have a 22 yr old brain..Phew!!!
Whenever I was unsure of the things, I used to call and share with my best-est buddies…now the scene will be different. A new world….. new people… everything new… li’l skeptical…


But when I think about this cute friend of mine.. There is a smile on my face :) ..u rock!!! In very short period of time we have become very good friends. Though we irritate each other, do legpulling, assign lots of weird names to each other …hehe..Yet,We do not follow any copyrights, Yeah? (It’s actually ‘to copy right’ :P)… it’s just understanding…which has done all the talking.
We had windows into each others' minds before we met. Of course, the real world is different, and it contains the very real possibility of turning virtual friendships into quietly shushed embarrassments of other’s experiences. But it was simple to be friends.


So placid is he that he'll pacify anyone with his wise talking, is wiser than he seems at first sight and an absolute chatter-box... Just switch ON this chap n he has the potential to talk for hours…but it’s actually great to listen to him with just one word contribution of yours n that is…hmmm…
So much that, he’ll forget he had to take food when he was busy talking...Hehe...but I like that…at least for a person like me who talk less there must be equilibrium attained. Lol!!





But on a serious note..ahem… nicest of human being I have met so far..very few have such great thoughts like him..in this cruel world where everybody is running rat race, he’s the person who’ll find time to help others..likewise, Ready to listen and to give advice about all absurdities… No doubt, people have chosen you to be the content developer..u rock!!
A perfect person for a perfect place-The Ultimate Serene Beauty..Yooo!!!


Me cool, u Fool
Jerry the rocker, Tom the shocker

And we Rock…yay!!!
God bless :)




Needless to say I survived the initial depression this year and things are looking much shinier.

2 comments:

Sachin said...

After reading this, i can understand why you are what you are :) Well tried. Its good but not the best B-). I kept on reading and suddenly i found that it ended. Ohh. Poor chap. Very small praise :-P yay..!!
Honestly , very nicely written, except the spelling of career, everything's ok.. :-P

Geetanjali Yadav said...

It may not be the best..but sadda blog hai..kuch vi likhnge :P
honestly...thanks! :D

Reflections of 2023