Sunday, October 19, 2008

Enough is enough! May be I am exaggerating using this word ‘enough’. But it really gets on my nerves now. Enough of testing my patience. Enough of testing my skills. I am poor n inexperienced..i admit.

Its not that I dint make an effort. I tried, But all in vain. I wasted my time, made my brain a reservoir of thinking process that I never did before, thought it might click someday, but naaa..!! n now, seriously, I don’t wanna try any further.

Possibly, i am not that lucky. It’s so easy to listen stories of others; but when it comes to yoU, especially me.. It appears as some cosmic thing, some Darwinian principles. It just doesn’t click this side (n I don’t expect a serendipity, please..Duh!) n it wont.. I’ve come to know about it. n if u ask me, I give a damn to it now. Crap cRap crap!!! I don’t know what I am writing even. probably just want to write kjldsfjihds..write some utter crap! Words fail me. It seems impossible to sum up the emotions stirring deep , seems impossible to try to understand those anthropogenic relations n their existence n importance for that matter.Will those come true for me ever? ...........
I have my frigging assignment looming over my head.i don’t wanna do. An emotional fool can only float in the sea of expectations.

When you have nothing to do you think.don’t you? You think and therefore you go crazy and then it starts to hurt and therefore haunt. And then it becomes tough to think coherently or in other words it starts disturbing you and therfore distracts you hell out.

Just when sitting all by myself in the morning today, these words came babbling to my ears, what once my prof. told in the class, there’s a right time of everything in life, and one needs to wait till it comes
I dint bother about it then, but I understand what she really meant now.

I pass a genuine smile n go complete the assignment!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, seems you are trying your best but fail to get you want. I have something in my views which i wanna tell you:
If there is a problem, and you know it can be solved, thr is no need to worry about. If you are not able to solve it in one go, might the efforts are not the right solution for it. Try something else, keep trying... till u solve it.
Because after all its only u who can change the status of a prob to a solution, and not your prob that can change you to a failure.
This was not at all a suggestion but an execution in my life :)
And 'Serendipity' comes after 'Efforts' in the Dictionary.
Keep Smiling :)
Regards,
Nikhil

Geetanjali Yadav said...

hmm..thanks nikhil! :)

SAURABH AGGARWAL said...

i too feel something like that too from past few weeks.. ur blog helped me alot..
“there’s a right time of everything in life, and one needs to wait till it comes”
thanks..
also Nikhil, Thnak u too..

kshitij said...

jst awsom

thaparians said...

really sth like the same happens in everyone's life. its good to read sth like this...thanx for the the wonderful writing

Reflections of 2023