Saturday, July 26, 2008

~ Oblivion ~

Something is not clicking... I have this strong urge to scribble but something inside is eating away my spirits. let me try..
Life isn’t a cake-walk...” As I grow I tend to understand the real crux behind this phrase. I remember I always had grievances about me being amateurish at times in taking decision past 5-6 years . Everybody beside me knowing their right, wrongs and stuff like that..and I used to scold myself for, being youngest at home therefore a spoilt child! But in my three years of graduation, I kind of metamorphosed, the child like, carefree (or careless) attitude is no more existing now with me as now I take every petty matter with ‘great’ concern (too much an adjective..!..) but truly. Obviously, I have grown old at least as per my 10th DOB certificate, n have lived two decades of my life that now I am referred a ‘changed-individual’ and I was pretty hunky-dory about that..

But why things don’t turn out the way you want?. Why I am having failed-plans these days?( may be I’ll stop planning things in advance) Why I am loosing things these days?(oh! My pen-drive, where on the earth you are? ) And heck! why am I expecting things for heavens sake?…………… I recall having made some policies in life that I planned to follow sincerely. One of among them was ‘not to expect’ but time and again; candidly, I forget my self-made policies…n I just goofed up again!

There are some people who refuse to learn from mistakes and I, for sure, was not one of them as I believed its only you who can be a lesson for yourself because people will say many things, you listen them but never follow.. ‘A man learn from his own mistakes’ I agree!

So, moral of the story is that, stop expecting, stop planning and be wary (order is random) BUT always get going!!

5 comments:

breakfast of champion said...

well said....well planned things never get executed.....what i learnt from my experience is that ` go with the flow` but hey it is easy to say i will expect no more....but on the contrary we expect ,hope and hence we live.....too much philosophical ??
but 1 thing i will suggest is that dont get depressed ( my suggesstions are always shallow, u know that i think )

Aseem Rambani said...

There was so much to ponder upon..A very thoughtful post :)

You said," a man learns from his own mistakes". But what about women????

Geetanjali Yadav said...

@ paulomi
true..but next time i'll make sure my every plan gets executed anyhow :)
@ aseem
yea yea..for both men and women..no biasing :P

Unknown said...

young is al about being lucky .feel blessed that u r nt overloaded .aeging causes paralysis to ur happiness.n i do admit that u a good writer

SAURABH AGGARWAL said...

u remind me of a saying, "listen everyone but do ur own"

Reflections of 2023