Tuesday, July 15, 2008

End of Vellapanti.. Ouch!!


The 2-month blessed vacation is almost over today and I left no chance to spend it in sheer vellapanti. I remember my senior asked me at orkut “so wat r u doin these days??” to which I replied “I was doing NOTHING” yesss, the word nothing typed in caps as if it was such a great task to perform! N when he again asked “tell me plz how to do NOTHING......... I have never done it earlier” I replied most shamelessly that “doing NOTHING is actually not everybody's cup of tea..its very difficult..only great persons can do it like me ;)”

Its okay u r into phd n all..i am still a student of lesser grade than you who gets holidays n can spend time in vellapanti..huh!! may be grapes-are-sour for you ;)

But when I think back I guess it wasn’t difficult either..one can spend daysss being vella until that vellaness reaches peakness to kick you out from your house as it did to me. I behaved variously in these 2-months..sometimes thinking too much sometimes nothing at all.as it is said “excess of everything is bad” ..proved right.

In these velle days, I ate, slept, jumped, ran, laughed, cried :P, t.v, movies (only2), read, wrote…etc etc..but Godji,please next time (if at all) I get such ample holidays keep something for me to do in b/w.

Somebody was sending guinea souls in heaven,somebody was dissecting calotes,somebody busy in end sem exams,somebody busy in meter-testing,somebody in summer- training,swimming,visiting hometown…etc etc..

But fine..it wasn’t bad either here ..i have been doing THINGS too..such as..a…well…yea,running (I think this was some constructive thing from my part)…lazing around…started blogging too..having breakfast-cum-lunch…watching every possible crapiest channel on T.V ..ah!!! FOR EXAMPLE -> INDIA tv… needs some mention now..

INDIA t.v :::::I never thought I would give this importance to you that I be possibly writing for you..but u made me vomit my frustration now!! This one is the CRAPIEST,DUMBEST of channel I have come across so far..matlab ki ,How can you guys broadcast such useless news?? A man flying by his own,alien seen at smbdy’s bedroom,an angrez resembling Lord Krishna,a boy taking out fresh green leaves outta his ears… man..wtf! I m not interested n nobody is! Useless fellows! Useless news! Loosers! Unfortunately the channel is placed such that I HAVE to go past it for other channels otherwise…..leave it!!

I myself am surprised that hvnt met mona,amita,neetika all these holidays, Amy wasnt here though rest could have met, but for reasons well known (to me n mona)…guess whenever we’d meet next ..it ‘ll be a blast as ever.

Anyways.. I simply enjoyed the holi-days! Dunno when I’ll be doing all these insane things next! Yesterday only I was constantly smiling for no reasons..naa..m not retarted by any means..silly me!!okay okay..enuf!!

Chal, its already too much a crap..kal se again classes,pracs,long hours commuting (sickk),less hours sleeping,frens, but lots of activities :)
Right now listening to the track ‘city of blinding lights’ ..driving me crazy..:P
The end!



6 comments:

Aseem Rambani said...

it was nice.typical geet words :)

i guess enjoying the hard rock schedule now??

breakfast of champion said...

ah vellapanti.....seems u have had great experience. I think that is also a way to spend our holidays,is not it? i connect with you as i have done the same vellapanti as you did during all my school vacs and most of my college vacations.
your India Tv experience does not seem to be bad either hahaha i am laughing my ass out now hahahahah and u actually wathed those craps hahhaahahahhaaha
some best crazy and lazy time hahaah

Geetanjali Yadav said...

@aseeem! :P
abhi nai,from monday :D

@paulomi
yea,i watch every crap possible,do evrything possible when vella! :D:D
proud to be a VELLA!!

Unknown said...

nice post .keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Best post on vellapanti ever !!!!

Anirudh said...

oohh ...!!!!!!!!! thats a velli geetu.. kya kya nahi kiya tumne is vellepan me. itna to hum bhi nahi kar paate. definitely doing NOTHING is such a great jobb .... at least for me.
but don't worry aur bhi velle hain is duniya mein tumhare siva jo tumhe scrap karte rehte hain...(lol..)

u really did a wonderful job. its just a follower for me ( during sat and sun).. keep doing as more vacations are coming ahead

Reflections of 2023