Friday, February 23, 2018

Food. Period!

Dieting and me? Never going to be possible. I don't know how people can resist food. and Here it's me, who is only thinking about food ALL the time.
My Mornings (also afternoons, evenings and every damn time) are filled with all sorts of planning for the food:
  1. What to eat in the breakfast, 
  2. What if I go hungry between breakfast and lunch-lemme pack some food for in-between the times
  3. Lunch-has to be good-yeah, prepares and pack the night before
  4. Post-lunch cravings-umm..have to go to the gym, so lemme eat and finish at least before 2 hours- lets pack some fruits, crunchies etc.
  5. The coffee time around 5-ish. How can I have coffee just alone-time to bite some snacks. Feels good. Great
  6. Post-Gym thoughts: I deserve good food. Yeah!
  7. Dinner-makes awesome delicacies
  8. Dessert
  9. Bedtime: Umm, what I m gonna have for breakfast tomorrow...
zzzzzz

Repeat :-|

P.S: I don't know if its normal? Does everybody think about food often? 

No comments:

Reflections of 2023