Monday, February 20, 2017

Feasting and Fasting!

Well, Hello!

My sweetie pie blog :P

You see, I am in a good mood today. Why? umm...well last night only I have uploaded two journal articles and I was so busy preparing them for last couple of days. What I am doing since today : Nothing. Woke up late @ 11 am, pushed myself for a head bath, wore my Van heusen favourite top and you know whattttttttttt? I fit well inside it. Thats the top which I had bought before my UK trip last year, at that time I was weighing some 59 odd kgs. Ofcourse, once as I was back, I had swollen like anything from all the pizza's, burgers, cup cakes (Oh, love), cakes, pastries and my great cooking skills. I was so occupied that I never got anytime to work upon myself. And I LOVE food, so no chance of dieting. Dieting is for loosers :P

So, right after I came back from Mumbai for a good 15 days holidays with my parents and sister, I had planned I HAVE to shed those extra kilos. I was 65 kilos :( Sixxty-damn five kilos.

Then I started with a secret recipe that  I am not gonna share. Its something you eat..umm no drink. Believe me its not something bad. Its purely legal and healthy. It's a vegetable actually. But I m not gonna tell you my this secret recipe. I m gonna keep it to myself.

But you know making that Secret-recipe every morning was a pain in the ass. So, initially I was regular for 10-15 days but later I skipped it. It sure helped me reduce some 1-1.5 kgs. Not more than that.

Finally, I came back to my favorite thing in the world. Badminton. Why? because, running seemed difficult to manage (since I am a senior PhD student and I have tons of work), dieting is huh! impossible for a foodies like me, so Baddy is my love and I enjoy doing that. I play for like 3-4 hours daily in my hostel with guys. Yeah, since ours is a co-ed hostel. And trust me they all are very good players. So playing with them not only improved my game but also helped me reduce weight.

Today, just today while going to department I stopped to weigh myself, it came  59 kgs. My original me! Yay!! and the top I am wearing today is making me look beautiful :)

Yo Yo :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lets celebrate then with pizza, burger, cup cake, cake, pastrie and not to forget ICECREAMSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...

geetanjali yadav said...

Yeah we can, but with my secret recipe :P I dont wanna gain again like before :D

Geetanjali Yadav said...

btw, the secret recipe was a Karela juice :/ which i stopped making after 2 weeks :/

Reflections of 2023