Friday, July 29, 2016

Some thoughts

As I grow up and higher, it seems life is getting focused. When I was a child* or a college student, honestly telling I never had a goal in my life. Never knew if I wanted to become a doctor or an engineer etc. You know when my father used to say like most of the Indian fathers that Sharma ji ka ladka cracked JEE (Sharma Ji's son has cracked IIT JEE) or Roli aunty's daughter got into AIIMS..I never knew what is that I had to crack. Not enough motivated or may be not aware of all such examinations etc. I was a very good student since my childhood and an all rounder so all I knew was somewhere in my conscious mind that I am not gonna be a mediocre. I will do good one day but what was it, not clear. Slowly and steadily, as days and years passed by, it keeps getting more clear towards my career and goal in life. But it seems it's an ongoing journey, it's never gonna end. In a way it's good, I think the journey is always better than the end, so happy being in this journey for the time being. 
On the other note, I feel little disappointed with the people around. Never meet people who are ambitious and wants to do good with a positivity in their thoughts and mind. In the past few years, have met people who were really good and nice and all, but all of them lacked that enthusiasm, that energy to achieve something, to be the best, that creativity, that adrenaline rush. Nah! I want to really meet people who have a better approach towards life, a better road-map may be. I want to be impressed. Like genuinely.
For now, I am going to get ready for my 3 days Scotland tour. After the city's tour of London, I am looking forward to see what picturesque beauty of Scottish highlands has in store for me.

Cheers
*edited

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is a famous saying which goes like "Its all about the journey not the destination"so keep enjoying as u have been so far in life.

In my opinion i don't think anybody else can understand or gauge the enthusiasm, the energy or the adrenaline rush in the persons blood, we may happen to just ignore or skip because it is not our dream, our motive, our thing rather.... its upto you how u see things.

So the suggestion here is to look for inspiration or motivation or the creativity is upto you.. people around you may just tell you their story its you how u interpret it. They are not interested in teaching but if you are interested you have to watch and learn.

I would love to elaborate but its getting lengthier than your blog and its your blog not mine :P and wish you the best and enjoyable journey for the days to come.


*was a child :)

Anonymous said...

Hum jo chalane lage, chalane lage hain yeh raaste,
Manzil se behtar lagane lage hai yeh raaste ! ! !

Geetanjali Yadav said...

kehna kya chahte ho bhai isme..didn't get your point.
If you mean to say, instead of looking that enthusiasm in others better to look within, I would like to clarify that I have all that in me. But sometimes, your surroundings do matter where i you are with good people, the energy in you gets multiplied.

Anonymous said...

bhai jaisa aapne varnan kiya hai waisa to hum katai nahi kehna chahte hain and i know you are very enthusiastic kind of person. I am just saying to pick the gud things, try to see the energy they put on sumthing ignore all the unwanted bad things u dont have to waste time in that.
I might not have expressed it properly or my english might not be that good but u got it all wrong.
If i suggest you to ignore them u might say its not that simple but still i would still be insisting on ignoring them. Thats how it works for me :)

You will be reaching heights that i am sure of... all the best.

Geetanjali Yadav said...

Thanks for the kind words. I need it at this time. And you are right, "I would ve said Its not simple". But guess, I am gonna try this time. Thanks again.

P.S. I dont know who are you..Would love to know.

Reflections of 2023