Tuesday, July 1, 2014

On the contrary, I think I am getting to understand the meaning of relation more as I am growing up. I was always a family person, but with time I think I feel a bond which is so strong that as soon as I think of it I become emotional and tears fills up my eyes. My family means everything to me. My father, mother, sister and brothers are the strong pillars of my being. If not for them, my life would be nothing. I can say confidently, I can go to any heights for them. 
Apart from this relationship, other relationships also teach you a lot. Whether it is a friendship, love, enemy, student-teacher relationship, all of them teaches you many things. I think everyone should for once in life live alone, as a bachelor. This way, he will get time to ponder a lot and make meaning out of so many things. It not only makes you strong emotionally but also gives you the knowledge you can not acquire otherwise. 

No comments:

Reflections of 2023