Saturday, May 31, 2014

O O PhD

Oh my God PhD! hehe..
I never knew, simply not at all what will a PhD be..but I am so glad I am getting to know it.
Life's been so hectic, so complicated, so problematic sometimes but I feel this is teaching me so many things. I had always cribbed about being immature, irresponsible..but I am getting to learn everything, more specifically I am getting to know myself. And the more I know, the better I feel. Seriously. I have had worst experiences, past week was so stressful.

I never knew what stress was, I swear, but now I know. Its not a thing to boast of but yeah, this is how it is. It feels better to overcome it. The past week was horrible, I spent literally sleepless nights but somewhere I had a hope, because I was right. I am so thankful, I have few beautiful, amazing people that really care about me. I could not tell this at home because my family lives miles away from me and I know they will worry about me. I don't know but I just don't want them to worry about me because I knew I would handle it. I just want to make them happy. Otherwise I am very strong, but whenever it comes about my family, I become so emotional. 
Patience is very important. You have to stride on the right path and all good things will happen to you automatically.



No comments:

Reflections of 2023