Saturday, October 25, 2014

I don't like to dress up!


Yes. It is true. Unlike all the other girls who just look for opportunity to dress up their best and go out or something, I on the contrary finds it as a complete burden. I'm not saying that I am correct and  there's something wrong with others (may be its vice-versa :P ), I absolutely salute them for this skill, how gracefully they dress by matching make up, earrings, shoes etc. It suits to the occasion and gives a whole festive feel. I dont know why but if I have to dress up for either some party, festival or some occasion, I feel a huge pressure on my shoulders. I do have lots (believe me, lots of) clothes, shoes, make-up everything, but given a choice I would love to go in my shorts, pajamas or a simple plain jeans and a tee. This Diwali, when all the other girls were wearing sarees and etc. I was happily bursting crackers in my jeans in the hall :D 

And yeah, this Diwali was super fun with my hall mates and our illumination celebration!!! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

C'mon...I dont think u have explored enough!!!

Geetanjali Yadav said...

isme explore ka kahan se aa gaya, eh? :/
waise i look great when I dress up and otherwise also :D

Reflections of 2023