Saturday, August 30, 2008

I felt as if I was a football yesterday..
Somebody came and kicked me out of the stadium so far so that I couldn’t be located anymore.
And there I stood slouching against the wall, bewildered and confused..
As if God has just played a trick on me.. leaving all shattered ..now snapping fingers asking ‘oh, poor child! what’s so wrong’?

Something you sincerely waiting and wanting to do and in a fraction of time u loose it..u loose it all..u loose the spirit man!


But now,you cant just sit n moan. You have to be working it out. You lost it..yoU have to get that back!


3 comments:

SAURABH AGGARWAL said...

d last line explain it all..no one can always loose...

breakfast of champion said...

matlab ???

SAURABH AGGARWAL said...

if u r asking me.. i mean.. keep trying one day u will surely get what u working for..

Reflections of 2023